During my stay in China, I had trouble getting good food. Being a vegetarian finding “edible” food became much more difficult. However unlike China I had no trouble in finding veggie food in Boston.
Here is the list of restaurants I visited over the past one week and the “veggie delights” I had over there :). The choice of dish was limited to one or two in most of the American/Mexican/Thai restaurants.
(Restaurant Name – Veggie Dish – Rating )
- Viet Thai – Veg Fried Rice – Very good
- Udupi Bhavan – Veg Biryani – Totally Hopeless
- Applebees – Cheese Pizza – Good
- Bamboo – Spinach Fried Rice – Totally Good
- Garlic Bistro – Veg Fried Rice – Totally Hopeless.
- iHOP – Veg Sandwich – Normal
- India Palace – Buffet – Very good
- On The Border – Nachos/Veg Fajita/Tortilla – Very Good
- Burger King – BK Veggie Burger – Hopeless.
If you are a veggie and coming down to US, the above list might be of some help 🙂