In recent times Videos, especially streaming videos are becoming extremely popular. There are hundreds of video sharing sites that want to become the Flickr of online video world.
Most of the videos on these sites are encoded in Flash and if someone is interested in downloading the videos, he has to start searching for a video downloading software.
Also if you want to copy this video to your iPod or to your mobile device you need to search for a video converter.
Movavi Video Converter is an easy-to-use, powerful software that lets you convert video files to different formats in no time!
The following snapshot gives a pretty good overview of all the features in Movavi Video Converter.
You can add multiple source files into the conversion list and you could optionally de-select items from the list by un-checking the checkbox.
Other than videos, you can also add DVD’s into the source file list. (Movavi video converter can be used to rip DVD’s as well)
Once the candidate for conversion are identified, you can use the Favorites or the Devices tab to choose the output video format. The path for the converted video is set on the “Output Directory” pane.
Movavi provides support for the following output video formats:
Alternatively you can use the Devices tab to choose the target device e.g iPod, Zune, PSP, Mobile Phone.
Any user who is not aware of the technical knowledge of the video formats should use either the “Favorites” or the “Devices” option for choosing the video output format.
The “Advanced” option lets you to customize the output format. For E.g. If you want the output format as FLV (Flash), you can choose the Advanced option and select the output video quality.
- Rip the audio from the videos (MP3/WMA)
- Using the Gallery option you can capture images from the videos.
- Convert only a segment of the video.
- Join Video files.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP (installation of all recent updates is recommended)
- Intel or AMD or compatible processors at 1 GHz minimum
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800x600x 32-bit color
- RAM 128 megabytes (MB)
- Minimum 40 MB of free hard disk space is needed for installation, minimum 300 Mb for proper operation
- Administrative permissions are required for installation
- CD/DVD ROM
- Sound card
However this feature rich video converter is not free and comes at a price. You can find more details on the pricing of the tool here.