In one of my earlier post, I mentioned a couple of popular keyboard applications for smartphone/pocket PC running Windows Mobile operating system. One of the reader of that post, Idan pointed me to another cool virtual keyboard application from PocketCM.
The keyboard does look a lot like the iPhone keyboard and works a lot better compared to the default keyboard application. Check the official video below to see PocketCM keyboard at work.
I guess it will take some time for me to pick up that speed using the application. I did switch my HTC Touch phone to landscape mode and it was more comfortable typing with 2 hands.
Features worth noting:
- Visible feedback when the key is pressed
- You can move the fingers to change the key pressed, the key is triggered when you release the key (not when the key is pressed)
- Smart suggestion based on key position
- Adding of new words (very useful feature)
- Supports Themes – You can change the keyboard theme via the Input Settings page.