In one of my earlier post I covered some of the tools that can be used to copy songs from iPod to PC. Most of the tools available are shareware and there are very few free quality applications.
Sharepod is one such quality application for iPod. It’s a lightweight music management tool for iPod which you can run from within the iPod disk. This circumvents the necessity of having iTunes on every other system for managing your iPod.
Below is the list of Sharepod features which might motivate you to install and use it 🙂
- Track tag editing
- Video import support
- iPod Shuffle supportDrag and drop tracks to Explorer
- Completely rewritten codebase to safely import files to your iPod
- Play Count, Last Played Date support
- Volume Adjustment support
- Faster loading/sorting time!
- Built-in Media Player
- Tag Editor to edit track tags : Title, Artist, Genre, Volume Adjustment, Media Type etc.
SharePod has almost all the features available on iTunes and has the additional ability to backup/copy songs from iPod to PC.
If you know any other such quality free tools for iPod, please feel free to suggest the same in the comments section.